AMM’s Fourth Quarter Client Letter: In this issue we discuss the importance of diversification, psychological challenges of diversification strategies, and winning by losing less.
We turned the AMM Dividend Letter #37 minus the intro into a video.
This issue was sent to subscribers on August 3, 2018. Join our email list to receive the AMM Dividend Letter the day it is released. Isle Royale is a remote wilderness isolated by the frigid waters of Lake Superior. Moose… Read More
This morning JP Morgan Chase announced their new commission-free mobile brokerage platform, a trading app. New accounts will get 100 free trades during their first year and if they maintain a balance greater than $15,000 they will continue to get… Read More
Citron Research tweeted on July 19 that AbbVie is the next great drug short. $ABBV the next great drug short. TGT price $60 Gottlieb’s comments for biosimilars and the removal of safe harbor is a DIRECT hit on Abbvie’s abuse… Read More
GE recently announced that a part of its ongoing restructuring effort it will spin-off its GE Healthcare division. GE will spin off 80% of the company to shareholders and then “monetize”, sell, their remaining 20% stake. The announcement peaked out… Read More
Yesterday we started selling Hilton Worldwide Holdings (HLT) in all client portfolios that held shares. We first bought Hilton in February 2017 after it completed its three-way spin-off transaction. Hilton separated its timeshare business, real estate holdings, and hotel management… Read More
Which animal is responsible for the greatest number of human deaths in the U.S. each year? ¹ Alligator Bear Deer Shark Snake The answer might surprise you. Deer are responsible for about 120 human deaths per year. Alligators, sharks, snakes, and… Read More
Our 2017 stock market prediction was wrong! From Issue 32 The S&P 500 will return between -26% and 20%! The total return for the S&P 500 in 2017 was 21.82%. In our defense, the prediction was only within a 95% confidence range and… Read More
CAR-T therapy is potentially a big breakthrough in treating cancer. It is also a potential economic windfall for the companies developing CAR-T therapies. But what if CAR-T therapy is obsolete before it even gets started? How CAR-T Works CAR-T therapy… Read More