Be in Business for Yourself, Not by Yourself
It is easy for solo advisor RIAs to become overwhelmed by the increased complexity and requirements of running an advisory business.
We offer advisors like you the opportunity to off-load your administrative duties so you can focus on what is most important to you while enjoying income from your book of business that we manage.
Products and Services
By partnering with us, you can gain peace of mind knowing that your clients have a firm with a fiduciary obligation working on their behalf. Meanwhile, you are freed to grow your business, take much-needed time off, or even retire with an income stream derived from your partnership with us.
Our services include:
- Investment management and counsel
- Financial and retirement planning
Our support structure allows us to provide top-tier service and expertise that we extend to both our advisor partners and clients:
- Administrative and back-office operations
- Client relationship management
- Portfolio management
- Ongoing compliance
The AMM Advantage
When you partner with us, you receive a variety of benefits including:
- Income for advisor partners: For each of your clients we manage, we pay you 50% of their management fees for as long as they remain with our firm—even after you retire. In addition, you do not share with us any income you receive from outside business such as annuity commissions or insurance. Finally, you share in the distribution of leads generated from radio, TV, and other media.
- Death benefit to your heirs—a unique offering from AMM: Should you pass on, your designated heirs will receive a death benefit that is equal to two times gross revenue paid out over five years. This provides a built-in succession plan and monetization of your book to your heirs.
- Flexibility with your role: Many RIAs welcome their new role as advisor partners because it frees them to focus on relationship management or on growing their business. Other advisors draw on the partnership to smooth out their road to retirement. Our experienced investment team will manage the accounts of the clients you turn over to us, and you are free to take part in the process as you see fit.
Ready to Join the Team?
We have found that our ideal advisor candidate is an investment professional in one of the following positions:
- A member of an existing RIA firm
- A broker interested in making the transition to a fee-based RIA business
- An investment professional in another field such as insurance or annuities
- A financial planner
If you believe you would be a good match, we invite you to contact us. We look forward to discussing how we can alleviate your RIA risks and administrative obligations so you can focus on what matters most to you.