This issue was sent to subscribers on August 3, 2018. Join our email list to receive the AMM Dividend Letter the day it is released. Isle Royale is a remote wilderness isolated by the frigid waters of Lake Superior. Moose… Read More
2 Reasons Why We Like the GE Healthcare Spin Off & Valuation
GE recently announced that a part of its ongoing restructuring effort it will spin-off its GE Healthcare division. GE will spin off 80% of the company to shareholders and then “monetize”, sell, their remaining 20% stake. The announcement peaked… Read More
Where Would Apple (AAPL) Rank if it Spun-Off Its Cash?
It would never happen but where would Apple rank in the top 25 businesses based on market capitalization if it spun-off its cash holdings as a stand alone business? The folks at Bespoke Investment Group took a look and came… Read More
Amm Dividend Letter Issue 16: How To Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful With General Electric (GE)
This is from the AMM Dividend Letter released February 5, 2015. If you want to see the latest “Dividend Stock in Focus” as soon as it’s released then join our mailing list here. One of our favorite drawings is the… Read More