We used to own Hilton in our Dividend Growth Strategy. A big reason why we bought Hilton was because of what Marriott did.
In this episode, Glenn will explore:
- Why we like both companies as asset-light high ROIC businesses.
- How they’re both extending their business moat past just brand recognition.
- The new risks to their business models from the coronavirus and how it might shape business travel.
- And the old risk of Airbnb.
- What our estimates of fair value are for both companies
- And which company we prefer if/when they reinstate a dividend policy.