If you are an established investment professional looking to grow your book of business, this partnership may be beneficial to you. Here is how it works:
American Money Management, LLC (AMM) has created an arrangement which allows investment advisors with a loyal book of business to partner with AMM, an SEC registered investment advisory firm. This partnership is an opportunity for investment professionals to be in business for themselves but not by themselves, allowing the benefits of ownership without many of the risks and administrative burdens associated with daily operations and management.
- You join AMM as one of our Investment Advisors.
- Your clients join AMM, and their accounts are domiciled at Charles Schwab & Co. or TD Ameritrade.
- You continue in the important role as relationship manager for your clients.
- Our investment team will manage the accounts. (You have the option of being a part of the management process.)
- AMM handles all regulatory, legal and administrative aspects of running an SEC registered investment advisory firm.
- Gross fees are shared equally between you and the firm, paid monthly or quarterly in arrears.
- You share in the distribution of leads generated from radio, TV, and other sources. (Click HERE for our current TV ad.)
- You may have a lifetime interest in the business that you bring to AMM, even if you retire.
- We may also offer a potential death benefit to your heirs.
This is truly an opportunity to grow your business. Our arrangement allows you to focus on gathering new assets rather than being bogged down with the regulatory, legal and administrative burdens associated with day to day operations. Additionally, this partnership provides you with monthly income, even for those who plan to work periodically or even retire. Please refer to our FAQ sheet for more information.
To explore this opportunity further, please contact Gabriel Wisdom, AMM Managing Director.
Toll Free Phone (888) 999-1395
AMERICAN MONEY MANAGEMENT, LLC
SEC Registered Investment Advisor